Thursday, June 25, 2009

Posting once every 6 months....no problem....

A couple of weeks ago we got everyone together for a current family picture. The last one was on Kim's wedding day which was an eternity ago, just ask Kim. Back then there was 22 of us and now there is 28. Boy what a good looking family! No more on the way that we know about.

I would blog more often but I just don't have the time like Kim does. I have to be on the computer doing my fantsy sports leagues, I need to set time aside to watch my new 73" HD tv. And every once in awhile I do go out and intall a windsield. Now, Kim has lots of time because she only has two kids and how much time do only having two take. Sue blogged once and hasn't done it since. Way to go Sue.........So I think that every six months works for me.





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute families! Glad that everyone is doing good.