Thursday, April 24, 2008

2nd Annual Jack & Wilma Packer, Family Reunion

August 16th 2008

Put this date on your calendar

Here are a few memories from the 1st annual Jack & Wilma Packer family reunion. Good job Randy & Sharon, are you sure you wouldn't like to do it again this year ? ? ? ? Oh Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We all had a great time being together, hope you all can make it again this year. More information to come, later.

FOREVER, Your favorite Brother and Uncle.........BLAIR.......

6 comments:

Sue Peebler said...

I am excited we are going to have these reunions every year. I love seeing everyone and catching up on whats happening. As kids we always saw eachother whether at the cabin, or Grandpa's house on Sundays. I know Grandpa and Grandma are happy we will be having them as well.

J and T said...

I saw your link on Kim and A.J.'s blog and I couldn't resist checking your blog out. I am impressed. I was shocked to see how many grandkids you have (I knew of all of them, but it is pretty impressive seeing the all together). Anyway, good luck in the blogging world.

Tara

Alison said...

Oh we had so much fun at the reunion last year! We wish we could fly out again!! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog now! I love all the photos and was amazed to see all those little ones! Wow, your family is growing fast!! Congratulations!!
~Gardiner & Alison

Grandma and Grandpa Packer said...

Why did you change the photo at the top? Too much heat in the kitchen so you got out? cluck, cluck, cluck

Unknown said...

I love the new picture! Wow 41 years, way to go! We want to fly back in August to escape some of the summer heat in Nashville so we will see you there!

Amanda said...

You know us and that silly bowhunt! We will have to see when we are going this year and whether or not we will be able to come to the reunion. Love the pics!